Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £550 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner for an instantly recognisable household brand organisation which is currently experiencing an exciting period of positive change. The role is to assist within a 'Project start-up' situation of a particular division and is expected to last between 4-6 months but has a very high chance of being extended for the right candidate. This role will support the Finance Director and a small project team who have been seconded and have set up governance, controls, and systems. They are now ready to engage an experienced and commercially minded Business Partner to liaise with a variety of stakeholders at a senior level. A background in Finance is essential in order to interpret budgetary and planning / strategic MI. A background with an insurance distribution entity would be particularly advantageous as well as the requisite partnering skills.
The key accountabilities of the Commercial Finance Business Partner will include:-
- Delivery of financial planning process including strategic planning, forecasting and performance reporting v budget
- Financial and MI reporting, commercial support to decision making
- Stakeholder management with subsequent influencing skills relating to strategy
- Supporting SMT with periodic performance reporting
- Full commercial and financial analysis with subsequent recommendations
- Other Ad-hoc project work to support decision making and reporting to senior management
- Financial modelling, excellent excel skills
- Hands on involvement to assist with financial control framework including regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will have experience ideally in a larger organisation within a fast moving division with 'insurance product distribution' from a back office and customer focussed perspective. You will have a robust personality to drive the change and provide informed commercial decisions which will determine the future direction of the business. As well as the soft skills, you will be technically gifted eg manipulating data, possessing with advanced excel skills.
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Finance Business Partner role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Ray Wareing at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.