Commercial Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Sellick partnership has been engaged to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for truly global and instantly recognisable and reputable financial services business based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this critical role will be responsible for the provision of commercial information including performance and insight analysis to enhance upon decision making.
Key accountabilities will include but not limited to;
- Business partnering with allocated stakeholders.
- Work with commercial / business teams to identify opportunities to improve financial performance
- Production of monthly management review pack
- Production of month end reporting and analysis including analysis of results and understanding of drivers. This includes the full Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of the MI and issue of appropriate level management reports that provide directors and senior management with key information to control and plan business operations.
- Production of monthly forecast and annual budget submissions, seeking feedback from the Business Units and challenging assumptions used. Development of forecasting models reflective of business drivers
- Support to wider business initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Line manage a finance analyst.
The successful applicant will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either moving for the first time from practice, making their second move within industry or coming from a similar commercial analysis role ideally within the financial services industry.
You will be driven, inquisitive and have a desire to succeed and improve. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate candidate to forge a career in a highly successful business. You can expect to progress quickly within the organisation if performing well within the role and adding value.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate excellent analytical skills; be able to maintain and develop established models and possess excellent use of core financial software - Excel, Access, Essbase, Word, Powerpoint.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, motivated individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.