£45000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join a reputable corporate business in Crewe. The main focus for this role is to work with the Operations leadership team to drive sales and new store growth and work with the Finance Director to develop budgets/forecasts and create value for the business.
The duties of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Analyse and drive growth in sales, margin and profitability of key franchisees
- Evaluate new franchisee and new store opportunities.
- Monitor and seek to improve refit store performance.
- Own and improve budgeting and reforecasting covering sales, margin, overheads and capital by site.
- Analyse and improve supply chain performance.
- Own and provide financial input, drive and insight to the cost reduction programme.
- Work with the wider finance team and Operations to ensure that performance is on budget and costs are within the agreed budget.
- Provide insightful commentary and performance recommendations each week and each month.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will have the following:
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified (QBE will be considered only if the candidate have substantial experience)
- Proven experience within a similar senior position
- Attention to detail, delivering high standards of accuracy
- Excellent IT and Excel skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice