Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working in partnership with an independent company, who provide all round facility and procurement services to NHS organisations across the North East.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to be based in Sunderland. The ideal candidate will have wide knowledge of working in a complex business environment optimally in the private sector though co-experience in the public sector is valued.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- The provision of high quality financial advice and business support to the company business units, in order to facilitate the effective monitoring and management of the overall company finances
- Ensuring the provision of robust financial information and reliable financial forecasts
- Ensuring the co-ordination and integration of business unit financial plans with corporate financial responsibilities, objectives, plans and overall financial strategy.
- In carrying out these responsibilities the post-holder will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer and will liaise regularly with other Board Members, with Departmental Heads within the business units to ensure long term financial viability and stability for the company.
- Applicants must be CCAB professionally qualified with 5 years post qualification experience at a senior level
- Sound understanding of the limited company's financial regime including all relevant financial standards and financial legislation and have excellent communication skills including presentation and summary of complex data into meaningful information for business unit staff
- The ability to use initiative to pursue challenging and difficult issues with confidence, drive and tact in order to achieve results including possessing effective negotiation skill and have the ability to interact effectively with senior management.
If you are interested in the position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.