0161 834 1642
A progressive Local Authority are seeking for an ambitious Commercial Lawyer to join their team of experienced legal professionals over a good length of contract.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a caseload of Contracts and Procurement matters.
Contracts Lawyer duties:
- Taking the clients instructions and advising clients on the advantages or disadvantages of courses of action with a full understanding of the legal consequences
- Conducting research and analysing information such as legal precedents;
- Maintaining correspondence with clients and solicitors representing other parties
- Preparing statements, reports, contracts and other legal documents
- Preparing and checking papers for cases (e.g. for courts)
- Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives along with providing legal advice and support
- To provide advocacy in Courts, Tribunals, Public Inquiries, and other venues as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer to undertake an interesting workload with interesting projects. There is a great level of flexibility offered for the succesful candidate, along with free parking onsite.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Leah Edgar on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.