£35077 - £48953 per annum + DOE
over 1 year ago
Are you a Commercial Property and Contracts Lawyer looking for permanent position within a Local Authority? Look no further, Sellick Partnership are recruiting a Junior Lawyer and a Senior Lawyer to join a commercial team within a Local Authority based in the Home Counties.
Both Lawyers must have experience in dealing with Commercial Property and Contracts within a Local Authority.
The Junior Lawyer will be required to:
- Draft and approve all documents relating to acquisitions and disposals of land and property
- Draft and approve leases, licenses, deeds, notices, and registration of land
- Draft and negotiate a range of contracts such as, JCTs, goods and services, IT, EU procurement, grant and loan, framework agreements
The Senior Lawyer will be required to take on the above as well as some additional responsibilities:
- Advice on governance arrangements for shared services and data protection
- Deliver training to officers and counsellors
- Develop new systems and initiatives in legal services
- Covering for the Contracts and Property Team Leader where required
The senior candidate must possess the ability to handle complex contracts and property work, whilst also supervising members of a small team.
Our client will consider candidates who are qualified solicitors or equivalent.
Both Lawyers are required immediately for this permanent role, please apply today for consideration.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Laura Hayward in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.