Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join an in-house organisation based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Commercial Litigation background who is 0-4 years PQE and is either looking to expand on their experience or move into an in-house role.
The successful candidates will ideally have experience of:
- Experience of civil litigation (particularly commercial litigation), hearing advocacy, and regulatory enforcement actions/investigations is essential.
- Good knowledge of criminal litigation, drafting/interpreting commercial contracts, healthcare and/or insurance law and regulation, and risk management is advantageous but not essential.
- Good commercial awareness; good drafting and negotiation skills; understanding of how to add value; tenacious with a high attention to detail; conscientious and hard-working; thrives in a dynamic environment; demonstrated ability to act with good judgment and discretion, including handling of sensitive matters appropriately;
- Understanding the balance between commercial mechanisms and contractual mechanisms to manage risk.
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting or of providing advice to healthcare organisations is an advantage but not a necessity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that can provide some great benefits and career progression.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sara Robinson in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.