£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their talented team. This would be the perfect role for an individual who wants to join a busy, thriving, regional practice to develop their career.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be involved in the following daily duties:
- Handling and advising on a varied caseload of Commercial Litigation matters including: commercial contracts disputes, business owner disputes (partnerships and shareholders), commercial landlord and tenant, and contentious probate
- Drawing on strong litigation skills and knowledge of the business courts, civil procedure rules and chancery guide
- Confidently communicating with clients to maintain and build relationships and develop exceptional client service
The ideal Commercial Litigation Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, 3 - 6 years PQE
- Preferably strong property litigation experience
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering a proactive, client focused and tailored service
- Team player who can effectively build relationships and generate business referrals
In exchange, the company are willing to offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including the opportunity for hybrid working, dress for your day policy, tailored training and development programmes and discounted legal and gym memberships.
We encourage applicants interested in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor position to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.