Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
My client is a leading Legal 500 accredited practice with offices worldwide. Acting as a trusted advisor to a wide portfolio of clients in a range of specialist sectors, my client delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full myriad of legal matters. Their Birmingham office are now looking for a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate to join their dynamic and renowned team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have gained experience from a leading regional or City firm, and would have dealt with following:
- Advising on all aspects of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality highly complex disputes across a range of sectors
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination or mediation
- Strategically advising clients and managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately
- Drafting, reviewing and modifying a range of dispute related documents
- Liaising and listening to clients, and following their instructions
- Attending client meetings
In return for a real interest and enthusiasm for Commercial Litigation, my client is offering an above market salary, whilst working in a well-established Commercial Litigation team with fantastic opportunities to progress in this stand-alone role.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please call Jodie Beck on 0113 243 9775 or e-mail Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.