about 1 month ago
Worcester, Worcestershire, Herefordshire West Midlands
£Competitive salary plus employee benefits
A well known organisation in the West Midlands is working with Sellick Partnership to source a Commercial Manager for a PFI contract which focuses primarily on Worcester, but expands to the wider West Midlands and parts of Wales
This is a great opportunity for an individual with PFI or Healthcare experience (or both) to work on a rewarding awarded long-term contract.
Duties of the Commercial Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring full commercial governance to all subcontractors, leading in all dispute resolution activity
- Improving financial performance of the contract
- Optimising cashflow, resolving and preventing debt and managing contractual issues
- Understanding complex contracts which have a penalty structure
- Providing day to day commercial support to the account management teams
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license
- Suitable commercial experience within the Facilities Management sector. Ideally experience working with PFI contracts or similar.
- Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Business, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience in a commercial environment
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
What can this organisation offer you?
- Flexible working, home-working where applicable
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Life Cover
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Commercial Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.