Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Commercial MI Analyst for an exciting data driven business based in Cheshire. The client is looking for a highly commercial individual with strong technical skills. Experience of Access is essential for this position and knowledge of SQL would be advantageous.
* Responsible for producing reports providing commercial and analytical information to the business
* Responsible for the analytics and commentary on the MI
* Leading on streamlining and automation of existing tasks
* Maintaining the integrity and developing the usability of a wide and varied collection of data sources
* Developing reports to analyse data and suggest areas for improvement
* Strong academics; graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) ideally in a highly numerate subject; Maths, Physics, IT etc
* Part Qualified CIMA or equivalent (or looking to begin studies) - **must have had previous commercial exposure & be able to explain this clearly**
* Excellent SQL Skills desirable
* Access experience is essential
* Highly numerate with excellent MS Excel skills (VBA, macros etc)
* Comfortable working with large datasets from different sources
* Proactive, well organised and good attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact email@example.com at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.