Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
Commercial Pricing Consultant sought for one of the largest Insurers in the UK market. Our client is currently undergoing a period of change and transformation, with statistical modelling at the heart of the process.
Our client are keen to recruit an experienced Statistical Modeller to join their Commercial Lines team. This is an ideal opportunity for a Pricing Analyst with excellent numeracy skills to join their talents with a leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Pricing Consultant:
- Engage in stakeholder engagement which and communicate effectively with the technical Pricing team
- Build Statistical models across all lines of business including Property, Casualty and Commercial Motor
- Extract, cleanse and summarise data to improve existing rating and monitoring to support the decision-making process
- Use the insight gleaned from data and modelling to help set the agenda for changes in direction for the corporate division
Key skills and experience of the Commercial Pricing Consultant
- A degree in a highly numeric discipline such as Mathematics or Actuarial Science is advantageous
- Strong IT skills including SQL is essential
- Previous exposure to Stakeholder Engagement
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team
- Excellent Statistical Modelling
- Proven Communication skills
- Proven track record of problem solving
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Discount on our client's products
- Strong pension scheme
- Flexible Working
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.