Up to £550 per day
over 1 year ago
Commercial Procurement Lawyer
Contract - Full-time
£550 per day
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Procurement Lawyer to join a specialist Government Legal Department for a minimum of 6 months to advise on a range of commercial, contractual and procurement matters. The successful candidate will be a qualified legal professional (Solicitor or Barrister) and be able to demonstrate strong commercial and procurement law experience. Due to the nature of the work the client has stressed that Knowledge and experience of the electricity industry, renewables or the utilities sector is essential.
The ideal Candidate for this Commercial Procurement Lawyer role will have:
- Qualified legal professional (Solicitor, Barrister or equivalent) with 5 years + PQE
- Complex contract experience
- Construction or Energy sector background
The successful Candidate for this Commercial Procurement Lawyer role will be required to:
- Provide general legal advice in complex matters
- Review heavyweight and complex contractual and project documentation
- Review and provide input into draft consultations, draft regulations and other documentation
- Develop and review processes, guidance documents and standards applicable to contracts and business operations
- Provide ad hoc advice and support around contractual claims and disputes, the dispute resolution processes and dispute resolution strategies.
- £550 per day
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Convenient location
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.