£33000 - £43000 per annum
28 days ago
Commercial Property Lawyer
East Midlands / South East
£37,648- £43,000 pro rata
A large public sector organisation is looking for a Property Lawyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone to join their team on a full time basis in a role which would give the successful Property Lawyer the ability to work on a highly diverse range of cases, many of these being large scale projects. This is the perfect opportunity for a newly qualified or established Property Lawyer to develop and widen their experience, by working on numerous complex cases.
This opportunity gives the successful Property Lawyer the chance to work at an organisation that is keen on career progression, training and giving lawyers the chance to develop their careers.
We want to hear from those from all legal backgrounds, whether that be within private practice or the public sector.
As a Property Lawyer, your role would involve working on cases including, limited to:
- Carrying out leases for social tenants
- Development agreements and decision on developments
- Development matters including Solar farms
- Working with a prestigious University to help with the campus expansion and the property work which comes out of this
- Working on Green Ways
- Working on local school projects which involves; decisions on land, selling and acquiring land
- Reports on Title
- Compulsory Purchase Orders (opportunity to be trained in this area if no experience)
- Project Management and assisting development companies owned by local authorities
Benefits of the role:
- Local government pensions scheme
- Opportunity to be trained in new areas and progress your career
- Paralegal support
- Flexible working
- The ability to claim study leave whilst gaining valuable legal experience
- Financial support with ongoing CPD training within or outside the organisation of up to £2, 500 following probationary period, for example, higher rights course
The successful Property Lawyer would be expected to go into the office at least once or twice per week as the team like to work closely together. The team are split across three offices and you must be able to attend one of the offices in either Northampton, Cambridge or Bedfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your experience and work on large scale projects. So apply NOW!
If interested in the role and want to know more, please contact Zac Carter at our Manchester office now on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out more about this great opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.