£30 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership is currently assisting a local authority based in London with the recruitment of an immediately available Property Lawyer for an initial 6 month basis, with a view to extend.
This is a varied role which will encompass the broad spectrum of commercial and residential property, including but not limited to;
- Landlord and Tenant queries
- Transactional work e.g. leases and licenses for businesses, drafting and negotiating new commercial leases
- Hire agreements
- Commercial purchase and sales
- Right to buy
- Acquisition and sales of freehold and leasehold land both registered and unregistered including option agreements
- Commercial asset management
- Disposals in relation to housing sites and land to the registered provider and development agreements
- Dealing with lease extensions and enfranchisements
- Regeneration and Development projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified lawyer, and will come from a property law background. This local authority ae happy to consider those who are Newly Qualified and those lawyers who are 3+ years PQE. Previous local authority experience is desirable but those from a Private Practice background are encouraged to apply.
The local authority are happy to accommodate the successful candidate a level of flexibility with working hours and working from home.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kemi Awodiji in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.