£22000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are excited to be recruiting for a Commercial Property Legal Assistant. This position is within a Legal 500 firm based in Reading who are looking for someone to join their friendly and supportive team.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Property Legal Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Drafting documents including contracts, leases and licenses and preparing land transaction returns and Land Registry applications
- Undertaking legal research and sharing the results with colleagues
- Assisting with the management of documents and files
- Maintaining the highest professional standards and keeping clients informed of the services of the firm
The ideal Commercial Property Legal Assistant will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Be CILEx qualified
- Have previous commercial property experience from a recognised and respected firm
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally with both clients and colleagues
- Be a hardworking, team player who embodies the firms values of excellence, integrity and approachability
The firm are willing to provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Faith Kelly for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.