Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum
0113 243 9775
I am currently working with a highly reputable law firm in West Yorkshire who are looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property department on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is to cover maternity leave and has the possibility to become permanent afterwards.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience within Commercial Property, however, candidates with good legal secretarial experience in another area of law will also be considered.
- Working for 8 Solicitors in a pool of Legal Secretaries, assisting with Commercial Property matters
- Document production and management, audio and copy typing
- Diary management, arranging travel, accommodation and meetings
- Opening and closing files, ensuring records are up to date
- 3 plus years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, preferably in a Commercial Properly, other areas of law will be considered
- Good understanding of case management systems
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you wish to apply for this position, or require any more information on the role, please send your CV to Jack Heaton by email, email@example.com or call on 0113 243 9775.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.