over 1 year ago
Commercial Property Solicitor
A Commercial Property locum is required to join a busy local authority near Surrey. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property solicitor on a full time, locum basis.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will be exposed to a range of interesting Property work, including development matters in line with new builds.
Other duties will include:
- Commercial Leases
- Commercial Licenses
- Sales and acquisitions - e.g. Principally acting for the council on sales of apartments
- Development and Finance- e.g. Secure lending and infrastructure agreements
- Rights of way
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial Property
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Flexible work opportunities
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.