3 months ago
3 months +
Commercial Property Solicitor
£47 per hour
A Commercial Property locum is required to join a busy local authority near Surrey. My client is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced solicitor in Commercial Property on a full time, locum basis.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will be exposed to complex and interesting Property work. The local authority in question have lots of development projects happening in the area, as they are buying lots of land and developing property. Other duties will include:
- Commercial Leases- e.g. development leases, lease restructuring
- Commercial Licenses- e.g. Waste enclosure, street works
- Disposals- e.g. transfer of part with pre-emption rights, deeds of easement
- First registration
- Some Conveyancing work
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial Property
- Conveyancing experience would be a bonus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
Benefits of the role:
- Exposure to juicy Property work/ projects
- A competitive hourly rate
- Flexible work opportunities
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain in our Manchester Office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.