3 months ago
Commercial Property Officer
Permanent, Full time
Commercial Property Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based social housing association. My client are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Officer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Property Officer include:
- Responsible for the garage, leaseholder, land and commercial portfolio
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the garage site portfolios including lettings, voids, customer queries and strategy
- Deal with queries and day to day property related issues
- Manage leaseholder stoke enquiries including Section 20 works and notices
- Responsible for the running of the commercial stock including tenant liaison, service requests, lease queries and site visits
- Deal with land ownership queries involving examination of deeds and resolving requests
Required skills and experience of the Commercial Property Officer:
- Experience of working within a community focussed environment
- An understanding of legislation i.e. Landlord and Tenant Act
- Understand the legal process related to conveyancing
- Possess a driver's license and have access to own vehicle
Desirable skills and experience of the Commercial Property Officer:
- Experience of working with a registered Social Landlord
- Asset management experience
- Building Technical qualification
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Commercial Property Officer role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.