Commercial Property Paralegal
£15 - £20 per hour
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working a leading global provider of legal services who are seeking a paralegal to join their Commercial Property team on a long term locum basis.
The firm are seeking a Commercial Property paralegal who meets the following criteria:
- Previous paralegal experience within a Commercial Property department is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who can also work independently
- Able to dealt with Land Registry and SDLT formalities
- Good organisational skills
- Able to assist on property acquisitions, sales, lettings and leasehold property management
- Hard working and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an accredited and well respected law firm on a long term locum basis.
For more information, please contact Jack Heaton at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.