Commercial Property Paralegal
£21000 - £25000 per annum
0203 997 9255
Sellick Partnership are working with an amazing Legal 500 firm with over 100 years' experience who are looking for a commercial property paralegal to join their team. This would be the perfect position for someone with previous commercial property paralegal experience looking to work for a well-established firm.
The successful commercial property paralegal, would meet the following criteria:
- Ability to assist with leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals
- Capable of drafting and approving leases
- Strong communication skills for client liaison and assisting with enquiries
- Able to assist with exchange, completion and post completion related correspondence and formalities (e.g. Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and Land Registry Registrations)
- Updating case management systems
- Hard working and able to work to tight deadlines
- Close attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the right skills to join a top firm who, in exchange, are offering supported professional development, the chance to work with an outstanding client list and a flexible working approach.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this commercial property paralegal role, please apply within. Additionally, should you require any further information please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.