Commercial Property Senior Associate or Partner
£55000 - £65000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are excited to be working with a Legal 500 and Top 100 firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor or Commercial Property Partner into their successful team in Lancashire. This would be the perfect opportunity for a highly skilled individual looking for the next step in their career.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor or Commercial Property Partner will;
- Work on their own caseload of Commercial Property matters including acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant matters, rent reviews, licenses etc
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering excellent client service as well as being able to lead and manage others
- Be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the firm through people and financial management and business development activities
The ideal Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor or Commercial Property Partner will:
- Be a qualified Commercial Property Solicitor with ideally at least 10 years' PQE
- Have good IT skills in order to confidently operate a Case Management System
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player and able to confidently work and support and lead others within a challenging commercial environment
In return, my client are offering a competitive package, the opportunity to work within a highly reputable practice and a genuine opportunity for career progression.
If you believe you have the correct skills and experience for this Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor or Commercial Property Partner role, please do not hesitate to apply within with an updated CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.