Commercial Property Solicitor
York, North Yorkshire
0113 243 9775
Our client is an award winning regional practice with a number of offices across Yorkshire that are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their growing team in York.
This busy Commercial Property department specialises in numerous sectors encompassing retail and leisure, office, industrial, agricultural and construction. The successful candidate will handle a varied caseload to include leases, acquisitions, disposals, development work, planning issues , while all the time providing our clients with high quality commercial advice.
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be qualified as a Solicitor/CILEX with 3+ years PQE
- Experience of handling own caseload of volume commercial property transactions
- Strong commercial awareness around this area of law
- Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
- Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients
- Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets
- Experience of working with an IT case management system
In return the firm are offering a friendly and supportive working environment, generous salary and benefits package and 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now, or alternatively call Ross Wallace.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.