South London, London
6 months ago
Commercial Property Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Lawyer/ Legal Executive within a quasi-organisation near South London. You will have exposure to intricate, detailed Property cases and work with an engaging client department. There are also generous flexible work opportunities available.
My client is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer/ Legal Executive to carry a caseload of Commercial Property matters; cases will include Overage agreements, Landlord and Tenant, leases and licenses.
Other key responsibilities of the Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Reports on Title
- General Disposals and Acquisitions
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial Property within a local authority or Private Practice setting
- Development/ Regeneration experience would be beneficial
Benefits of the role:
- Highly accessible location with excellent transport links
- A work, life, balance ethos
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team/ environment
- Flexible work opportunities
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain for a confidential discussion on 0161 834 1642, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.