South Bucks, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
** NEW EXCITING ROLE **
Commercial Property Solicitor / Permanent / South Bucks, Thames Valley region
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their well established department.
Experience of Landlord and Tenant is absolutely essential. The main role will involve working for an established top 100 PLC on all legal matters relating to its extensive property portfolio;
- Commercial leases of new build and existing industrial units, on trading estates and other locations;
- Commercial lease renewals, within and outside the 1954 Act;
- Agreements for Lease in relation to new build units, including construction warranties/third party right documentation;
- Subletting parts of units;
- Assignment of existing leases;
- Surrenders of leases and other associated matters;
- Due diligence in relation to development sites;
- Reversionary leases, variations and extensions to existing leases in portfolio;
- Some commercial conveyancing may be required, in relation to the acquisition of freehold industrial sites.
- Familiarity with Landlord and Tenant Act lease renewal procedure;
- Strong knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law, in relation to commercial leases;
- Experience of negotiating new leases and renewal leases, acting mainly for the tenant;
- Good grounding in Property Law;
- Articulate and personable; can-do attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to understand need take instructions but also to be aware of client's standard requirements;
- Frequent interaction with a sophisticated client which requires prompt responses and a high level of engagement;
- Willingness to work within the Commercial Property Team, with the Head of the department, but must also be able to work independently and to manage own caseload.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to develop their career. An attractive salary will be offered and you will be part of a friendly and forward thinking practice where a healthy work life balance is certainly encouraged. Flexibility of working hours/part time could potentially be discussed.
To apply, please click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.