£42000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is ranked in the top tier of Legal 500 and has one of the leading commercial property teams in the Thames Valley. An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Your New Role
The successful candidate will be supporting the Commercial Property team and will deal with the following;
- Acquisition & disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Management of properties such as licences to assign, underlet or carry out alterations and drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
The ideal Commercial Property Solicitor will;
- Be a Qualified Solicitor with 1-4 years' PQE
- Have a solid background dealing with Commercial Property matters
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and an effective team player
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. Our client is Investors in People and Lexcel accredited, supporting their commitment to the development of it's employees.
For more information about this Commercial Property position, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.