Commercial Property Solicitor
£40000 - £48000 per annum
0203 997 9255
Our client is a highly commended Legal 500 firm who are looking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor in their Reading office. This would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who has newly qualified as a Commercial Property Solicitor, or has had some experience in the role but would like the opportunity to progress their career further within a supportive environment.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will have the following responsibilities:
- Working on a broad range of matters including: leasehold and freehold transactions, development work, secured lending and first registrations
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in conjunction with the senior solicitors and Department Manager
- Processing clients cases on a timely and cost effective basis and ensuring that clients are fully informed about the services the firm offers
- Maintaining the highest professional standards to adhere to the firm's objectives and quality standards
- Occasionally, supervising junior staff
The ideal Commercial Property Solicitor will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- At least a 2.1 degree
- Ideally, have 0 - 3 years' PQE and have completed their training at a recognised and respected firm
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally with both clients and colleagues
- Be a hardworking, team player who embodies the firms values of excellence, integrity and approachability
In exchange, the firm is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package. They also pride themselves on being a friendly and supportive firm with continuous training available.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Faith Kelly for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.