£30000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a highly respected and client focused firm based in the Liverpool. Due to a period of growth, they are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor who are experienced in their field to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to be involved with a team who are passionate about developing new and better ways of delivering legal services.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be involved with daily responsibilities that include:
- Commercial Transactions both Sales and Purchases.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial Leases, Freehold and Leasehold acquisitions and disposals.
- Negotiating lease terms, including rent, transfer/renewal options, duration exit etc.
- Commercial refinance.
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships through professional verbal and written communication.
- Routine case work such as arranging conferences, expert meetings, dealing with 3rd party
- Assisting with risk and compliance elements associated with case work.
The ideal Commercial Property Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- SRA qualified or CLC accredited, ideally with 2 years previous experience
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- An ability to communicate clearly and accurately to different 3rd parties
In return, the firm are willing to offer a generous salary and benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this Commercial Property role, do not hesitate to apply within. Alternatively, if you have any further questions regarding the role please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.