Commercial Property Solicitor
St. Helens, Merseyside
£25000 - £35000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in St Helens where the opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor who has previous experience of dealing with high net worth property sales and purchases.
This position is ideally suited to someone with local background knowledge and experience and someone who can start immediately.
- Property sale and purchases
- Portfolio sales and purchase
- Buying/selling of land
- Lease drafting/reviewing
- Landlord and tenant
- A wealth of experience within Commercial Property - candidates with a mix of Commercial and Residential property will also be considered
- Have the confidence and ability to work autonomously and make decisions on cases
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience dealing with small businesses and quick turnaround
- We'd like to hear from you if you have sufficient PQE enabling you to cover a broad range of commercial property matters, often at partner level.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing team based in St Helens. There is a lot of room for progression and this is something my client is keen on.
If you are interested please email your CV to Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership as soon as possible to register your interest.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.