3 months ago
My client is a leading firm with offices throughout the Home Counties. Their drive to deliver pragmatic and progressive legal solutions, alongside their excellent client care is what makes them so highly regarded in the market. The Legal 500 accredited Commercial Property team are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their department on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in the commercial property field, as well as experience managing their own caseload. This workload will include:
- Working for offshore investors with portfolios of prime retail units
- Advising on all Landlord and Tenant matters with strong covenant tenants
- Acquisitions and disposals with average values of £2million; leases with rental yields of £2m+ per annum, corporate support transactions valued up to £30m; together with a mixture of development work, corporate financing, infrastructure agreements; pension scheme property investments and other commercial property matters.
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease sales, grants, renewals, variations and extensions (for both Landlords and Tenants)
- Options, promotion agreements and other commercial and agricultural land development agreements
- Property aspects of company re-organisation and insolvency
- Commercial property secured lending arrangements
The successful applicant will be a dynamic, problem solving, team player with a keen interest to progress in Commercial Property Law. In return, my client are offering an above market salary alongside excellent benefits.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now. If you have any questions about the role please contact Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.