4 months ago
My client is an award winning, Legal 500 accredited law firm, who consider their clients to be the focus of their work. My client is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their established team, and work on a varied case load of all aspects of commercial property matters, including Landlord/Tenant, purchases and sales development.
The successful candidate's caseload will include;
Landlord and tenant
Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
Negotiating and drafting commercial leases
Licenses and Easements and TCPA and environmental issues.
Other duties will include;
- Supporting other Fee Earners in the provision of service to their clients by progressing matters that are delegated.
- Providing a courteous and efficient service putting clients at the centre of everything that is done.
- Keeping control of an allocated caseload to ensure that standards of matter conduct, file management, administration, time-recording and accounting are maintained at all times.
- Recognising the importance of cross selling and identify opportunities to refer work to other teams.
- Attending networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients and intermediaries.
- Assisting in developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area of expertise and work.
- Regularly updating knowledge and expertise and sharing this with others in the Team/firm.
In return the successful Commercial Property Solicitor will receive an above market rate salary whilst working in a well-established commercial property team with fantastic opportunities to progress.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.