over 1 year ago
My client is a vibrant, successful law firm renowned for its professional yet personal service. Established as a leading Legal 500 firm, their friendly, professional team provides clients with expert legal advice. Priding themselves on treating people as individuals and listening to their needs, they offer constructive, positive help in a supportive, welcoming environment.
This investment in people is reflected not only in their Legal 500 accreditation, but also as an Investor in People, the national standard awarded to organisations committed to improving performance through developing their people.
My client is now offering the exciting opportunity to join their Commercial Property team. As a Commercial Property Solicitor, the ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years PQE (or equivalent) and be able to manage their own caseload in order to provide legal advice on the following;
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Option agreements, pre-emption agreements and conditional contracts
- Clawback agreements
- Business leases and lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Landlord and tenant disputes including dilapidations claims
- Property management matters - licences to assign, underlet and for change of use, rent deposits and service charges
- Mortgages and charges
- Telecommunications leases, leases of pipes and equipment, wayleave agreements and easements
- Residential development schemes
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold business premises
- Property development agreements, building contracts and professional team warranties
The successful candidate for this Commercial Property Solicitor role will in return receive a competitive salary whilst working in a well-established Commercial Property team with fantastic opportunities to progress.
If this role sounds of interest to you, or alternatively contact Simon Cartwright on 0203 741 8189 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.