Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a flexible role? Our client, a forward-thinking firm looking for a part time fully remote Solicitor.
Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: £100-£150 per hour
Location: Fully Remote
- Handling a mixed commercial property caseload.
- Transactions range from £50k - £multi million.
- Draft and negotiate leases, licenses, and contracts.
- Conduct due diligence and manage property portfolios.
- Provide expert legal advice to clients.
Desirable Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified solicitor with experience in commercial property law.
- Holding enough experience to handle a commercial property caseload without much supervision and fully remote.
- Competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunity to work remotely exclusively.
- No business development or following needed.
If you're interested in the Commercial Property role, apply now or reach out to Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership.
Synonym titles: Real Estate Solicitor, Property Lawyer, Commercial Conveyancer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.