£450 - £550 per day + via an umbrella company
about 1 year ago
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a niche contracts team, operating in the procurement space. You will have excellent contracts & procurement experience gained from working within the public sector, and you will have a track record of producing results on time.
The role will entail:
- providing legal advice to the organisation in a pragmatic, commercially aware and concise manner;
- providing legal support to client commercial projects, procurement and commercial teams, community engagement activities, arrangements with international sister organisations and internal, and Government approval processes;
For consideration with this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister.
- Experience of relevant areas of law,in particular, public procurement rules, commercial contracting, data protection and freedom of information legislation desirable.
- Experience of nuclear law and/or environmental or planning law beneficial.
- Ability to advise generally in other areas of law (e.g. state aid, employment matters)
- Experience of commercial projects and in particular experience in public sector projects and procurements
You will be expected to work part remotely and part from the office (Located near Oxford).
Pay rates will range from £450 - £550 per day via an umbrella company.
For more information, please call Laura Hayward in our Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.