West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
This Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the West Yorkshire area. They are commercially aware and pragmatic in approach, making them an innovative law firm. The firm is looking to hire an experienced Commercial Solicitor. This would be a fantastic role for an individual who is passionate about and has a great background in Commercial law and aspires to be a part of an award winning team.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be required to undertake the following daily duties:
- Confidently handling a caseload of Commercial matters including: outsourcing, distribution, franchise, agency and supply of goods and services
- Advising clients on matters relating to data protection, consumer regulations, anti-bribery, modern slavery and other wide ranging commercial issues
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to handle all their commercial needs
- Depending on experience, engaging in shaping and driving the development of the junior team members
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, 5-8 PQE with experience from a national firm or recognised regional commercial practice
- A desire to work for a premium law firm with a FTSE 100 client base
- Some experience in IT transactions such as software licensing and support, Saas, hardware purchase and IT managed services would be desirable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to maintain excellent client and colleague relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of commercial thinking
In exchange, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package and the chance to work with an enviable client base.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this Commercial Solicitor role, do not hesitate to apply within. Alternatively, if you have any further questions regarding the role please contact Simon Cartwright at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.