North West England, England
4 months ago
Our client, a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm, is committed to providing quality, expert advice in and around the North West. Considering their success, the firm is going through a period of growth as they look to expand. Therefore, they are looking to recruit and experienced Commercial Solicitor to join their team.
About The Role
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be involved in handling a caseload of complex commercial work while building relationships with the firms growing client base. Duties will include:
- Advising and assisting on client projects
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a wide variety of agreements and contractual documentations
- Working as a team to assist clients in the identification, protection and exploitation of intellectual property
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- Be degree level qualified and LPC certificated or FCILEX
- Ideally, at least 3 years' PQE
- Have commerciality and business development experience
- Proven experience of managing own caseload and excellent client care skills
- Have a UK full driving license and access to a car as travel around the North West may be required
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary, hybrid working, ongoing training and development and a generous benefits package.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing for this Commercial Solicitor role. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.