East Midlands, England
£200 - £325 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an interim Senior Commissioning Accountant to join an NHS organisation in the East Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Commissioning Accountant:
- Provide expert financial advice to the organisation
- Support on the monthly closedown process, ensuring the production of timely and accurate financial information and statutory reports
- Financial reporting
- Budget setting
- Ensuring the ledgers reflects the agreed SLAs
- Liaising with budget holders and senior managers
- Annual Accounts
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of NHS Budgeting, Financial Management and Accounting processes
- Experience working with senior managers
- Significant experience of providing expert advice to budget holders
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic and committed
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.