£300 - £500 per day
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Commissioning and Marketing Development Manager for Northamptonshire County Council.
Reporting to the Service Manager for Commissioning and Brokerage Services this role has overall responsibility for commissioning services for vulnerable people including developing strategic commissioning plans and overseeing market development.
The Commissioning and Market Development Manager will have specific responsibility for managing the commissioning arrangements for services for older adults including home care, care homes and community services, although they can be called upon to oversee arrangements outside their specific area.
The successful candidate will also lead on engagement in a range of strategic partnership arrangements with public, private and voluntary sector/not for profit agencies, people who use services and carers.
Main accountabilities for the Commissioning and Marketing Development Manager:
- To lead the overall commissioning oversight of separate or pooled health and social care services
- The development of strategies and plans for high quality and cost effective services from internal and external providers which meet clearly defined service standards and the needs of service users
- To ensure all commissioned services include quality measures and outcomes and deliver value for money
- To manage effective mechanisms and arrangements for effective engagement and participation for people using services and carers
- To develop service plans, commissioning plans and strategies
- Commissioning experience
- An understanding and knowledge of public sector policy and performance frameworks relating to services for adults and/or children
Please apply now for consideration.Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.