£20 - £29 per hour
7 months ago
3 to 6 months
Role: Commissioning Manager
Location: Derby, Working from home
Hourly rate: £20 - 29 per hour
Length: 3 Month to 6 Months
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager for our Public Sector client in Derby.
Purpose of the Commissioning Manger:
Support the delivery of commissioning and transformation initiatives in line with the strategic priorities.
Main Responsibilities for the Commissioning Manager:
- Review specific services and ensure that we are commissioning for the correct needs
- Support the development and delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of the commissioned services in line with service specifications
- KPIs and outcomes
- Provide the team's business support function, including developing and managing the team's business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Understanding of Public Sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Principles
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.