£250 - £256 per day
Role: Commissioning Manager
Length: 6 month initial contract
Day rate : Up to £256Location: Derbyshire/Remote
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager to join one of our public sector clients.
Purpose of the Commissioning Manager:
As Senior Commissioning Manager, you will support the Head of department and Assistant Director in driving forward transformation as well as value for money in the strategic development and commissioning.
Main Responsibilities for the Commissioning Manager:
- Providing subject matters expertise
- Supporting the Head of Service in the implementation of strategy;
- Playing a pivotal role in the identification, implementation and resourcing of projects for the delivery
- Co-ordinating delivery
- Co-ordinating delivery and fulfil PMO needs of organisation and STP;
- Attending and chair necessary clinical improvement meetings, resourcing appropriate clinicians to support or lead project work;
- Deputising for the Head of Strategic Clinical Conditions
- Supporting and co-chairing all relevant workstream;
- Providing appropriate reports and updates as required for both operational and transformational meetings;
- Developing and assisting in the delivery of financial and activity dashboards to support existing and new opportunities;
- Leading the review of services where necessary and ensure that the services delivered are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the population;
Currently recruiting now, take action and apply for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.