£180 - £200 per day
over 1 year ago
My client are seeking a Band 8A Commissioning Services Manager on an interim basis for 3 months. This role is to support them during a vital period of change, and is crucial role to their current and future challenges.
Reporting to the Senior Assistant Director of Commissioning assisting with a commissioning budget in excess of £500 million.
Please see the key responsibilities of the Commissioning Services Manager below:
* Supporting and advising the team on service redesign and proposing improvements on the existing health services.
* Managing and supporting existing contracts and assisting with the transformation of the Mental Health services.
* Communicating with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
* Leadership of budget and contracts for Mental Health contracts across North West Trusts.
* Assisting with PR and marketing in relation to the Mental Health contracts.
* Monitoring key performance measures across all providers, attending monthly meetings to provide transparency around these performance figures.
* Working alongside the finance team to ensure contracts fall within the budgets.
* Working alongside the BI team and performance teams.
* Overseeing the delivery of the Mental Health procurement services.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience on multiple projects, a real enhancement to your CV.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Kirsty Duncan at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.