Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£14.00 - £18.00 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are supporting a large public sector organisation with the recruitment of a Commissioning Support Officer. The business is based in Newcastle however the successful individual will be working from home for the duration of the contract. The Commissioning Support Officer will work with an established team to manage the day to day planning and delivery of services to customers; co-ordinating a programme of projects and services on their behalf.
- Support the review and development of specified evidence based care pathways across all domains.
- Identify and support clients and other key stakeholders to implement specific QIPP projects/service
- Support the delivery and maintenance of contracts across all service providers.
- Support and in some instances lead specific projects on behalf of cliengts/constituent practices.
- Working in collaboration with clients, identifying areas of good practice that can be rolled out across the business
- Support the delivering of excellence to customers across all elements of the commissioning cycle.
The successful candidate will have a track record of performance management and delivery of projects, targets, national policy implementation and change management.
This is a temporary opportunity expected to last till the end of March 2022 at the earliest and my client is ideally looking for someone to join as soon as possible.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.