Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a large housing organisation based in Sunderland, who are looking for a Communication Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, the successful candidate will support the department to develop and deliver the Group's brand and communications strategy and provide both strategic and operational business partnering support to the Group's core business areas.
The Communications Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Accountable for all brand and communications activity for a business area(s)
- Plan, develop and deliver effective communications and marketing strategies and plans for the Group's core business areas
- Lead content planning, development and on-time delivery across the Group's internal and external communications channels
- Provide specialist brand and communications support across multi-disciplines, including but not limited to brand, digital, employee engagement, internal, marketing & campaigns, media & PR and public affairs
- Provide creative and effective solutions to communications briefs to achieve objectives and overcome challenges
- Manage and build relationships with the media to positively promote the brand and effectively manage media enquiries
- Manage tasks and projects with agencies/third parties in line with the brand guidelines and work closely with them to deliver communications and marketing activity for the organisation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to deliver communications and marketing activity
- Has extensive knowledge of communications and marketing principles, tools, channels and techniques
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant professional qualification eg CIPR, CIM
- Has excellent and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a similar role or at a similar level
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders and delivering high customer service standards
- Ability to identify and develop PR and marketing opportunities to positively promote the brand
- Ability to develop and manage positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to react to immediate problems of a complex nature and make pragmatic and calculated decisions under pressure
- Ability to lead a team and project
The ideal candidate will possess a flexible and accommodating approach to work, be able to meet travel requirements of the post and have the ability to work independently, using their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Our client likes to reward our staff with great benefits. These include a competitive salary and pension scheme, flexible working and generous annual leave entitlement.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.