Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join a dynamic and high profile business based in Manchester. The newly appointed Communications Manager will own and deliver the communications strategy for both internal and external communications aligned to all people activities, including media relations, social media, corporate design, and brand development.
Key Responsibilities of the Communications Manager:
- Design and deliver the communications strategy for all people based activity (both internally and externally) aligned to the company brand.
- Generate high quality and engaging content for all communications channels including internal presentations, social media, press and digital.
- Design and implement campaigns, ensuring all communication material, both internal and external, is written in a consistent tone, is fit for purpose and achieves the required outcome.
- Actively promote employee engagement channels through a variety of channels, analysing to identify key themes and topics for additional internal communications.
- Support leaders across the business to help drive engagement and communication in their area, monitoring all employee engagement activities, understanding and responding to feedback.
- Identify, develop and deliver CSR and engagement activities, assessing needs, targeting improvements and measuring success to further develop the engagement of employees in line with the company purpose.
Key Requirements of the Communications Manager:
- Experience within a similar roles covering employee engagement, internal and external people focused communications at both a strategic and operational level.
- Experience and knowledge in employee engagement strategy, programmes and activities, including CSR strategy and execution.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels, building relationships quickly across the business and with external partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce reports and presentations using raw data when required.
- Strong knowledge of internal and external communication tactics and tools, with the ability to understand trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a flexible and creative approach to working.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Communications Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.