Leeds, West Yorkshire
£47616 - £55552 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Stakeholder and Communications Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term arrangement.
Due to an internal secondment, this client requires an experience Communications Manager to be an integral part of the organisation, to work across multiple clients. You will be leading on the development and delivery of Stakeholder Engagement, Media Relations and Communications Service objectives at a strategic level, managing dictated resources and co-ordinating such activities across the team to manage and maintain the organisations reputation.
Day to day duties of the role include:
- Lead and implement the strategic direction for Communications and Stakeholder engagement
- Provide recommendations on strategic communications messaging where appropriate and use tour expertise to champion and direct required communications and engagement work
- Lead and motivate a team and stakeholders to achieve common goals, providing mentoring if needed
- Co-ordinate the development and production of the teams business plan, working alongside multiple business planers to make sure plans align
- Analyse and produce complex reports
- Lead and develop high-profile reports and briefings for key stakeholders
- Lead communications and stakeholder strategies that ensure collaboration and improves outcomes for their customers
- Monitor and challenge business processes where risks are identified
Key experience must include:
- Extensive experience in managing effective communications, within a change environment, whilst leading a team
- Proven track record of building productive working relationships with a variety of communities, partner organisations, private sector providers, local government, public agencies, interest groups and statutory authorities
- Proven experience of defining policy, processes and procedures in own specialist area and pro-actively contribute to governance of a cross-organisational function
- Knowledge and experience of working within the transport sector
The ideal candidate should have strong communications experience, have a pro-active and driven approach and able to show evidence of working within a change environment.
Ideally you will have either a relevant communications or marketing qualification.
Whist the client is based in West Yorkshire, they have adopted a very flexible work approach, which means there will be minimal requirement to be office based and will most likely have to work in the office for one day per week. The rest would be on a working from home basis.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.