Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38500 - £47700 per annum + pension, 27 days holidays per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working in partnership with a high profile public sector organisation based in Manchester. The role of the Communications Manager is to manage the corporate communications team, devising and delivering effective external and internal communication campaigns. The successful Communications Manager will be responsible for day-to-day planning, management and delivery of all communication services, including media relations, social media, corporate design, and brand development.
What we are looking for
- Candidates who posses extensive experience of managing corporate communications activities including social media, internal communications, conference and events, e-communications as well as successful management of media relations.
- Candidates will also demonstrate excellent stakeholder management experience and will bring to the role creative flair and editorial nous.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills with the ability to produce reports and presentations using raw data when required is essential as well as the ability to translate complex issues into appropriate formats for target audience
- Candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject with previous experience of working within a politically sensitive environment.
- Experience of managing and leading specialist consultants.
In return, as well as a competitive salary, other benefits will include: 27 days holiday per annum, access to a local government pension scheme and various salary sacrifice benefits.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.