Newcastle upon Tyne
7 months ago
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining records for all companies on Digita software.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Preparation of minutes.
- Preparation and submission of statutory forms and returns, ensuring they are filed at Companies House on a timely basis.
- Dealing with the allotment of shares, issuing share certificates, and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Registration/filing of debentures.
- Company Formations.
- Informing Companies House of any changes
- Assisting the Accounts department with the filing of annual accounts.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff across the group companies
- IT literate - Excel, Word. PowerPoint and DMS
- Ability to think "outside of the box"
- Proactive attitude - constantly looking for efficiencies and ways to implement
- ACCA/Degree or qualified by experience