6 months ago
Temporary, 3 months+
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Gainsborough who are currently recruiting for a compliance administrator to join their repairs team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate may also have the opportunity to apply for a permanent post.
Duties of the Compliance Administrator will include:
- Aiding the M&E Manager to co-ordinate compliance for the team
- Monitoring, controlling and processing specific data in line with the NICEIC, OFTEC and GAS SAFE
- Processing and administering all compliance certificates for the trade staff to make sure that they have robust documented evidence
- Tracking and monitoring registrations and changes to online compliance portals
- Administering documentation databases and certification to allow 100%compliance handover packs to take place
- Acting as main point of contact for updating the online and in house systems when works are completed on site
- Proactively supporting the business in process mapping all the required processes=
- Supporting the procurement process from initial request through to completion and invoicing
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ level standard in business administration or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of a similar environment around mechanical, electrical and compliance activities would also be advantageous
Please apply now for immediate start or speak with Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.