Up to £12300 per annum
9 months ago
Part Time, 18.5 hours pw
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Derby who are currently recruiting for a compliance administrator to join their repairs team on a temporary to permanent basis. Please note, this role is a job share at 18.5 hours working Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday
Duties of the Compliance Administrator will include:
- Co-ordinating, organising and managing the co-ordination of servicing and statutory compliance relating to fire safety, legionella, gas servicing and asbestos
- Managing inbound and outbound calls from customers and engineers
- Maintaining accurate computerised compliance records
- Managing the teams electronic calendar
- Processing and administering all compliance certificates for the trade staff to make sure that they have robust documented evidence
- Supporting the procurement process from initial request through to completion and invoicing
Please apply now for immediate start or speak with Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.